Not sure where to start with buying an investment property?Then you’re in the right place.
This course teaches you how to enter the real estate market on the right foot
There are 4 paths you could take when you start investing in real estate. Which one will you choose?
- No plan at all – you wing it and hope for the best!
- The Do-It-Yourself plan- you figure it out on your own and learn as you go
- Hire a real estate professional – where you hire a turnkey rental property provider or property management company
- Build your own portfolio using a proven blueprint and real estate investment advice.
1. The “No Plan At All” Path
No one wants to run their real estate investing career with out a plan on purpose, but they don’t know what else to do so that’s what ends up happening.
Look at the many people that buy one or two rentals and then find out that they actually aren’t having that much fun, they didn’t purchase the best real estate investments and their properties are losing money.
But, it’s the path that most people end up following. They heard that rental properties are good investments, but they didn’t take the time to get educated.
The problem with this path is that it usually ends up in financial mediocrity. People never end up getting ahead, or they sell at a loss because they can’t handle the stress any more.
The majority that take this path will not achieve the wealth they were hoping for.
There are better options!
2. The Do-It-Yourself plan
The next path is to learn as you go through trial and error. You get a few real estate investment tips and feel that you can figure the rest out.
This is risky in that it is a ton of work and headaches to learn. Even worse, without the knowledge ahead of time, most people leave a ton of money on the table because of mistakes that could have been avoided.
Yes, you may become successful in the long run if you are smart and commit yourself, but at what cost! The amount of time and money that is wasted in learning as you go is tremendous and could have been spent much more wisely in getting yourself further ahead!
Wouldn’t it make more sense to accelerate your success by taking the time to educate yourself ahead of time instead of spending 10-15 years trying to learn as you go?
3. The “Hire a real estate professional” Path
This plan is where you delegate your real estate investing to a professional.
This is a very popular strategy because it seems to make sense. Why not hire a professional in the industry? After all, you hire professionals that specialize in other areas of your life.
- You hire a professional to repair your car.
- You visit the doctor when you are sick
- You hire a plumber to fix your toilet
So it seems that hiring a real estate professional would be a good way to invest in real estate right?
Real estate professionals are in the business to make money off or your money. A property manager makes more money by making several trips to your property and charging you for them, when one trip would have been sufficient. A turnkey rental property provider makes a profit by selling you a property that makes them the most money, not you. That means they are in the sales business, not the real estate expert business.
There are several conflicts that cause real estate professionals to give you biased advice and therefore could easily hinder your path to financial freedom.
Get third party, non-biased real estate advice
4. Build your own portfolio using a proven blueprint
That’s why I created the 12 steps to real estate ownership course. You will increase your real estate knowledge to point where you can be confident in making real estate investment decisions and know that they will take you in the direction of your dreams.
Getting this real estate plan right is so important to making sure you are successful in your real estate career.
Think of it this way. You would never take a road trip to somewhere you have never been without first looking at a map to know which way to go.
You would look at the road map (or google maps) to figure out which way you need to head out, and you would keep the map with you to make sure you don’t take a wrong turn and end up somewhere you don’t want to be.
Successful real estate investing works the same way. You need a road map or blueprint with step by step instruction of how to get where you want to be, in the most convenient way and shortest amount of time. When you follow the plan and do the work, the return on investment real estate can give you is a game changer!
What You Will Learn
- How to start investing in real estate
- How to analyse your market
- Learn how to get connected with people that can help you reach your goals
- Get your financial house in order so that financing is a breeze
- How to analyse properties and know a good property from a bad one
- How to make offers
- How to do the due diligence before closing on the property
What You Won’t Get
- There are no get rich quick schemes here. You must put in the work
- There won’t be any sales pitches for properties to buy
- No biased advice
- No market recommendations or market advice.
How to Know If Guide to Real Estate Investing Is Right for You
- Are you interested in real estate?
- Want to learn how to invest in real estate?
- Are you having trouble knowing a good investment from a bad one?
- Don’t have any passive income to help you get ahead?
- Not sure where to start towards financial freedom?
- If you see yourself in any of these questions, then this is a good starting point for you.
Answers to Your Most Common Questions:
Is this course live?
No, this course is not a live presentation. It’s an online video course that you can take at the pace suited to you. It comes with lifetime access so the course will always be available to you.
Does this course teach real estate investing for beginners?
Yes, you will learn the first step to real estate investing, along with real estate investing tips and strategies on how to complete the entire purchasing process.
How much time will it take?
You can go as fast or as slow as you want. Because it comes with lifetime access you learn how to start investing in real estate at whatever pace you feel comfortable with.
Why should I buy your course when there is so much free stuff out there?
I’ve figured out how to take years and years of research, put together all the advice that contradicts itself, and combine it into a simple, easy to follow course. There is so much advice out there, some of it accurate, some of it biased to suit the presenter. Even if all the advice is true, its hard to put it all together into a step by step plan. There are gaps in the advice, making it difficult to move forward. This course is your step by step blueprint.
No Reviews found for this course.